The grass is always greener
on our side of the fence
Josué Cristóbal Guerrero Esq.
- Commercial and Real Estate Litigation
- Business and Real Estate Transactions
- Estate Planning and Probate Litigation
- Business Formations
Josué Cristóbal Guerrero is a Founding Partner of Greenacre Law, LLP, with a practice divided between real estate litigation and transactional support. Josué spearheaded Greenacre to provide his expertise in Real Estate Transactions but has also showed his clients a superior ability in litigating their cases while managing the Ontario Office Branch.
Litigation practice includes real property disputes centered on quiet title actions, purchase agreements, suretyship and security agreements, HOA covenants, title, boundaries, state and local regulatory frameworks, bankruptcy, and probate.
Transactional counsel roles include entity formation and structuring, commercial leasing, asset purchases, and estate planning issues related thereto.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 2011
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society
- Honors: First Honors in Secured Transactions in Real Property, Constructional Law, and Ethical Lawyering