The grass is always greener
on our side of the fence
Peter is the Attorney in charge of the Landlord-Tenant Practice Group at Greenacre Law, LLP. Peter enjoys the struggle and hard work that is often required to find meaningful solutions for our clients.
Oftentimes our clients must deal with the traumatic experience of losing their home and face the daunting challenge of defending an eviction action. Peter finds it incredibly rewarding to help these individuals through such trying times and provide a legal means to achieve their goals.
In his spare time, Peter enjoys playing music (guitar & piano), cooking, stamp collecting, fly fishing, and staying fit.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Whittier Law School Children’s Rights Clinic
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Humanities
- Minor: Biological Sciences